Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gray's Calamity!

Oh, this has not started out to be a good day. In my "Last Week of My Thirties Post", I stated that sometimes I have felt like the Court Jester for the Powers that Be. Well now I am even more convinced! With less than 4 days until my 40th birthday, I am sitting at a red light this morning on my way to work. I look in the mirror and what do I see? A GRAY hair imbedded in my eyebrow, and a PATCH of gray hair on the left side of my hairline staring back at me!!!! What is UP with that? I suppose my body just decided that since the clock is ticking closer and closer to D-Day, let's rub it in!!!

I will have none of this! If anybody is looking for me on Saturday morning, you can find me at my hair stylist's place with lots of coloring in my hair!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Can we come take pictures? :)

sista smiff said...

Aw...gray, schmay...I'm a couple years away from 40 and although I don't know the exact percentage, I'm mostly gray.

It only depresses me when I'm due for a color and my hair person is in friggin London til the end of the month!

jag said...

Girl, I started poppin' grays last year....and I haven't hit my d-day yet either (I'm in my twenties for another 5 months). We'll go get colored together.