Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tag, I'm (One Of) "It"

My buddy, John, over at Salem's Lots has tagged me to reveal 6 weird things about myself. This is a "chain" that is circulating through Nashville's blogging community. Others to check out are: Sista, Kat, SaraClark, KathyT, and Malia among many others.

Ok...so here goes...

1) I was born & raised in Miami (15 minutes from the beach), and never saw snow until the age of 18. I cannot swim. I can snow ski. Ironic, no?

2) My favorite drink of all time is a Sonic Route 44 Diet Coke with Chocolate.

3) I must have a box Kleenex with me at all times: by my bed, at my desk, in my car...

4) I go ballistic if my daughter gets her feet anywhere near where my face will be lying on in the bed (pillow, top edge of sheets, blankets, etc.). It just grosses me out.

5) I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue in less than 5 seconds...and I think it's fun to do on every occasion that I have a cherry stem in my presence.

6) I turn on the TV as soon as I get home from anywhere. Before I watch anything else, though, I must check CNN to be sure there is no "Breaking News" of any significance happening in the world. Then and only then can I go on about my business.

Is that weird enough? Scary--it really wasn't very difficult to come up with 6 weird things about myself. Guess I'm weirder than I realized.

Ok, I hereby tag the Blonde Mom, Big Orange, the one we call Linda, Sharon, the Pop Culture Idiot, Amayesing Angie, and the insight of Miller. Your turn to reveal your weirdities...

3 comments:

John H said...

i've seen a couple of people who can do the 'cherry stem' trick before and I always feel so tongue-challenged. How did you get your start? Do guys kinda swoon when you do this trick???

Anonymous said...

I'll call you and tell you my six weird things. For security reasons, I can't release a lot of information about myself. Except in my fiction writing times. But that's a whole different story, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hey! I did this back in the spring...I'm pretty boring! ;)

http://blondemomblog.com/2006/04/15/weird-weirder-weirdest/