Thursday, November 23, 2006



Today, I am thankful for life, health, love, and laughter. For a beautiful daughter who has been more of a blessing than I could have ever dreamed she could be. I am thankful for my family, who even though we are separated by distance, I love very much. I am thankful for good friends, good co-workers (well, most of them-lol), a car that runs, a house that keeps me warm, a faithful kitty cat who's always there when I get home, the people who cross my path everyday and are a blessing to me even when they don't know it, and for my new online buddies.

I am thankful for music.

I am thankful for so much that this small space cannot contain it.

Most of all, I am thankful to God who has sustained me through some very difficult times in my life and who never fails to bless us.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: