Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Conversation of Two 6-year-olds & a Frustrated Mom...

The following conversation from the backseat on a recent Sunday afternoon...

Mom: "Shhhhh, the Titans game is on the radio."
Girl #1: "I love the Titans!"
Girl #2: "Go Titans!"
Girl #1: "I am a big Titans fan."
Girl #2: "I am the biggest Titans fan in the world."
Girl #1: "Well, I am the biggest Titans fan in the universe."
Girl #2: "Well, my daddy is going to take me to a game."
Girl #1: "Well, my mommy took me to a game. "
Girl #2: "Really? ooooohhh...What was it like?"
Girl #1: "Well, I was kind of bored, but I very much enjoyed the popcorn. Yeah, if there is popcorn and hot dogs, well, I enjoy that."
Girl #2: "Well, my daddy is going to take me to a game, and I'll bet he'll buy me popcorn, too."
Mom screaming, "No!!! Get him!!!!!! Arrrgh...we're gonna lose again!"
Girls #1 & #2: "You're hurting our ears!!!! Can we turn on "High School Musical" now?"

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh, to be six again!