Saturday, September 30, 2006

Blogger Bunko Bonanza!


Last night, I had the joy of meeting some of Nashville's finest blogger ladies!

Malia of Musings from Malicious and Jamie of BlondeMomBlog got together and organized "Blogger Bunko Night" at Mothership BBQ, home of the naked-Ken-doll-and-Burt-Reynolds Ladies Room (oh, and the food is fantastic, too).

Those who attended:
Aunt B. of Tiny Cat Pants
Bad Bad Ivy
Elizabeth of Harelipfrog and her mother-in-law
Jag/Jamie of I'm About to Be Brilliant
Kat Coble of Just Another Pretty Farce
Nicole of Sitting Still
Rachel of Women's Health News
Saraclark
Tiffany of The World According to TiffSniff

I think that's everybody! Again, it was nice to meet everybody, and Bunko is really fun! Now I know why my sister-in-law always went to Bunko nights at the Seminole Indian Reservation every week. Looking forward to the next get-together...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming out! I'm so glad you could make it. :)

Malia said...

So good to meet you! It was fun to talk with you about the adventures of being the parent of a 6-year old!!