Tuesday, December 19, 2006

So Sorry, Barry!

Oh no! I just read that Barry Gibb isn't laughing about "The Barry Gibb Show" this time.
From the Tennessean:

"I think it is really silly because it is not me at all," he says. "I like things that are funny, but I am not very keen on things that vilify you, and it sort of vilifies me. I think you'd have to ask the people who know me what I am like, and they don't know me."
Yeah, I can see where he would be a little put out by the portrayal of him having outrageous tantrums and saying "Do you know who I am? I am Barry Gibb!!!!!" I have always heard and experienced what gracious of a man he is. I think it was just an over the top skit like they always do. I thought it was hilarious, and, as you know if you have read my blog recently, I am a HUGE fan of his. I know that Justin is, too, and it would probably bum him out to think Barry took it that way. So, don't be upset, Barry...we love ya...it's all good.

No comments: