Sunday, January 28, 2007

Middle Tennessee Blogger & Podcasters Group

Had a lovely time today at Espresso Joe's, enjoying a killer frozen espresso thingy and meeting some more blogger friends face to face.

The crew consisted of that Malicious Malia, Chip Talks, Kathy T, Big Orange Michael, Shauna's pish*posh, the dailydiablogger from Smyrna, that Bad, Bad Ivy, Gunner, and his lovely (and very tolerant) wife, Elizabeth.

A big, huge, gargantuan THANK YOU to the Big O for going with me up to the now former cube at my former employer, and helping me pack my desk of all of my former work crap. I could never have done it without you, and if I had tried, I would have cried, and probably gone all postal and then been sent to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I would have been happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and... well... just thanks, my friend!

These blogger folks...they are good people.

5 comments:

Malia said...

I'm so glad that Michael was able to go with you. He's so sweet like that! Did "the supervisor" say anything about him being there?

It was great to see you yesterday!!

Michael Hickerson said...

I was happy to help out a friend and I know how awkward it can be sometimes in those situations. Glad I could help you out.

And hey, you did buy me dinner at Toots which was really nice of you. Good food, good company...what could you want?

And Malia--the supervisor didn't say much, but I'm sure that way office politics work and how gossip goes, the rumors will be flying come Monday morning. LOL

Gunner said...

Drop my tolerant wife a line and she will get with you on the state listings.

View From The Lake said...

Nice to have a moment with you. Welcome to the club. Michael is a sweetheart and a good friend, by the way.

Kathy T. said...

So no word on the "other" that we talked about? :( But it WAS GREAT seeing you on Saturday.